Gill Health in Scottish farmed salmon
Project life: 42 months
Identification of actions and measures that can be used to prevent, reduce, or treat gill disease in farmed salmon, using a multidisciplinary approach, combining novel methodologies with well tested techniques.
More details about the findings of this project can be found by downloading this report: 'Epidemiology of marine gill diseases in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) aquaculture: a review'.
- The Fish Vet Group
- University of Glasgow School of Engineering
- Moredun Research Institute
- Mowi Scotland
- Grieg Seafood Shetland
- Loch Duart Ltd
- Cooke Aquaculture Scotland Ltd
- The Scottish Salmon Company
- Wester Ross Salmon
- Scottish Salmon Producers’ Organisation
- Nevis Marine