A Meeting of Minds
On 26 November, speakers from across the aquaculture industry joined to celebrate and explore the huge growth potential of the sector.
The Lochaber Chamber of Commerce and the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre collaboration, ‘A Meeting of Minds' highlighted this exciting time for the sector, and brought together leading businesses and organisations involved in Scottish aquaculture for insights into key areas of development.
- Tavish Scott, CEO of Scottish Salmon Producers Organisation
- Heather Jones, CEO, Mary Fraser, Head of Skills and Sarah Riddle, Director of Business Engagement, Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre
- Graham Smith, Managing Director at Scale AQ
- Meritxell Padrisa, Production Director, MOWI Scotland
- Tracy Bryant-Shaw, Scottish Sea Farms
- Greg Riddle, Northern Light Consulting
- Jennifer Adamson, Lantra Scotland