Did you know that you can learn how to innovate? This series of live, virtual sessions for college students and lecturers will show you how.
- A free six-week online programme in innovation;
- An interactive programme of events that bring the college sector together with aquaculture professionals;
- Learn to clearly define problems, create solutions, select ideas and develop them into realistic proposals;
- A chance to apply innovation to your own area of study and learn from other innovators;
- A fantastic networking opportunity
Eligibility: If you are a life sciences, engineering, computing or data analysis student or lecturer at a Scottish college (e.g. one of these colleges), you can join this programme.*
If you have any questions about eligibility or other aspects of the programme, please contact our skills team.
Time commitment: The sessions will take place 6-8pm every Monday from 1st of November, and delegates will be expected to attend each session.
Find out more about previous SAIC innovation programmes in this short video.
Spaces are limited, so sign up now!
* If you are a university (as opposed to college) student, you may be placed on a waiting list.Get your free ticket here