Leadership Development Programme
Enhance on-the-job leadership and management learning
This is an interactive, blended programme where participants learn tools and skills – as well as gain the confidence required – to lead under pressure, build cohesive teams, and develop both personal leadership skills and strategic vision.
Going on this course will teach participants to:
- Identify their leadership styles and qualities.
- Appreciate how to adapt their leadership to those around them.
- Define and validate an opportunity.
- Give and receive feedback to develop self and others.
- Understand how to build effective teams.
- Set a vision and effectively communicate and influence others to help achieve it.
The delivery format and programme length were designed to encourage application, that is, learn through doing, with the support and accountability of peers. More than 80% of our participants expressed a preference for more in-person content. Therefore, the 2024-25 programme has been designed with compressed in-person activities for maximum impact and minimum disruption to busy times in the aquaculture calendar.
- Session 1 - Two day, residential and in-person
- Session 2 – 1 hour and online (Zoom)
- Session 3 – 1 hour and online (Zoom)
- Session 4 – 1 day in-person
- Session 5 – 1 hour and online (Zoom)
- Session 6 – 1 day in-person
Dates will be confirmed before course start date.
The course will cost £2000 + VAT for each participant from larger organisations, with the price dropping to £1800 per person for three or more participants. This includes accommodation, meals and the progression accelerator.
Price for SMEs will be £1600 + VAT, which includes the progression accelerator.
Register interest for the 2024 cohort