Confidence and resilience building workshop
Developing inner confidence and building resilience through emotional intelligence
In this two hour online interactive workshop we will look at:
- How to build confidence in yourself, particularly if you're naturally self-critical, or if you believe other people "put you down".
- You will learn the steps you can take to increase and maintain your self-confidence.
- You will be better able to deal with challenges, genuinely feel an inner confidence and comfort in your skin and openness with others.
After exploring “self” we will then look at:
- How you can tune in and develop the four areas that surround emotional intelligence.
- How developing emotional intelligence will give you the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathise with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.
- How emotional intelligence will help you build stronger relationships and better achieve your career and personal goals.
Notes to delegates:
- This is an interactive work shop rather than a webinar
- The workshop will be carried out using Zoom.
- The session will include the use of breakout rooms for you to work in smaller groups.
- It will be beneficial for you to use your camera (if you have one).
- You will be asked to mute and unmute your system throughout the session.
This workshop is available to anyone working or studying in the Scottish aquaculture sector. Places are limited, so secure your place now!Register your place