Gill Health in Scottish farmed salmon
Project life: 42 months
Identification of actions and measures that can be used to prevent, reduce, or treat gill disease in farmed salmon, using a multidisciplinary approach, combining novel methodologies with well tested techniques.
More details about the findings of this project can be found by downloading this report: 'Epidemiology of marine gill diseases in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) aquaculture: a review'.
- The Fish Vet Group
- University of Glasgow School of Engineering
- Moredun Research Institute
- Mowi Scotland
- Grieg Seafood Shetland
- Loch Duart Ltd
- Cooke Aquaculture Scotland Ltd
- Bakkafrost Scotland (formerly The Scottish Salmon Company)
- Wester Ross Salmon
- Salmon Scotland (formerly Scottish Salmon Producers Organisation)
- Nevis Marine
Read more about the findings of this project by downloading 'Epidemiology of marine gill diseases in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) aquaculture: a review' from the Resources page under the SAIC Insights tab.